Speaker and Project Case Presenter at TEAM, Perth, WA, 2010.
- Coordinated and single-handedly managed the 2010 E-learning Innovations Grant Project - Kimberley Link with WestOne Services.
- Developed and managed Pivot Moodle classroom for Diploma of Management program.
- Reviewed, designed and edited assignments tools, resources and other learning objects for online and classroom-based training delivery.
- Created templates for easier submission of assignments for online delivery of Diploma of Management.
- Presented the project conclusion report and Kimberley project in annual Moodle Conference, Perth, WA, 2010.
- Gender and Sexuality (LGBTQIA): Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace from the University of Pittsburgh, USA
- All 15 modules of I KNOW GENDER series from UN Women
- 150-hour Certificate course in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) from Arizona State University, USA
- Gamification for Humanitarian Learning from KAYA Leadership Academy
- Gamification, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- NLP, Vitality Living College, United Kingdom
- Training and Assessment (TAA40104), The Pivot Institute, WA, Australia
- Online Course Facilitation, The Arts Institute Online (AiO), USA